Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Eminent Domain, and Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Tampa & St. Petersburg
Our Tampa, Florida, law office, led by proven lawyer Eric T. Taylor, has built a legal practice focused on areas that help the people of Tampa and St. Petersburg deal with tough legal challenges and life setbacks. Perhaps you were involved in a car accident or are fighting a land dispute. Perhaps a loved one was arrested for drug possession or DUI. No matter what your struggle may be, we are here to help.
Our approach is to truly put the client first, helping with practical problems as well as strictly "legal" ones. From your free consultation forward, we want you to know that both your human needs and the outcome of your case matter to us.
You can contact The Law Office of Eric T. Taylor, P.A., when you face any challenge involving:
- A personal injury claim resulting from a car accident or motorcycle accident
- A catastrophic injury or a wrongful death in your immediate family due another party's negligence or wrongdoing
- A collision involving a truck or other commercial vehicle
- An injury to a child due to negligence or inadequate supervision
- Injuries due to a dog bite, slip and fall, or other event on someone else’s property, often enabling a premises liability claim
- A government claim on your land under their eminent domain authority, a sinkhole dispute with your insurance company, or another challenge to your rights as a property owner
- A DUI, drug offense or assault charge that requires you to seek experienced criminal defense
Looking Out for Our Clients' Personal and Financial Needs
It's not all about the money with our legal team. When you have been injured in an accident, we want you to get the right medical care. If the government is taking your land, we will respect its sentimental as well as monetary value to you and your family. If you need criminal defense, we will empathize with the stress you feel and fight hard to help you get back on track.
We Accept Contingency Fees in Injury Claims, Car Accidents, and Property Rights Cases
When we are able to take your personal injury, car accident, wrongful death or eminent domain case, you will take no financial risk. We earn attorney's fees in these areas by obtaining favorable personal injury settlements and compensation awards for our clients in return for a reasonable percentage of those gains. You pay us no attorney's fees or costs if we do not obtain compensation for you. We also strive to provide affordable criminal defense representation.
Contact Us for a Free, No-Pressure Consultation
From our Tampa offices, we represent people along the Central Gulf Coast and statewide, in communities such as St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, Miami, West Palm Beach, Orlando and Sarasota. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how we can help.